Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lez It Up

I wanted to make out with my friend today.

I'm talking high school, drunk at a party with a bi-curious girl, dirty boob groping make out session. I'm sure she (and her boyfriend) would not have appreciated this.

My only defense? This Saturday is the anniversary of my BFP....which was well over a week after the last time I got any action. I will celebrate the anniversary of this positive pregnancy test by....well, I don't know...probably looking at my son in complete awe, as I still can't believe I actually made that perfect little person.

Anyways, the point? I may need to get laid...preferably some time before one of my poor unsuspecting friends (of either gender) gets mauled by my hormones.

Oh, and another defense; she's friggin HOT. You would want this girl too (yes, I'm talking to you my straight and (likely) married band of followers).

I have gone this long without sexy time before. Even with some of my not-so-well-thought-out sexual moves, I have been known to be picky and prudish...something I hope to be more of in the future. But a year and a couple months seems to be about the point where I start losing my mind (and previously, my pants).

So, to that friend, if you're reading; I'm sorry. You're super attractive and I can definitely remember *most of* what you said so I'm pretty sure I wasn't being a terrible friend. Next time I will do my best not to have any naughty thoughts about you, lest your boyfriend find out and either A) bust a cap in my ass or B) spring for a camcorder and a hotel room.

I think I will have to go Google 'ways to cope with abstinence' now.

No comments:

Post a Comment