Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bella Says

Watch The United States of Tara on Showtime.



No, seriously. This is what I'm telling you to do, so go do it.

I have recently started to admit that yes, I am a complete snob. I do not take direction from other people well. When it comes to books, music, t.v., and the like...I feel I am the authority.

When someone tells me "this is good, I think you'll like it," in the back of my mind I'm thinking "that is wildly presumptuous of you...I think I will NOT like it."

So, even knowing full well that many of you out there are complete assholes like I am, I have to tell y'all to watch this shit. Because it's funny, yo.

Multiple personalities? Funny. Teenage drama? funny. Incredible acting...well, not so much funny, but you get the idea.

When you have sat down and watched at least two episodes of this show, I would like you to come back here, and tell me how I am the most awesome person on the whole internet for telling you to watch it.

*sits back and waits*

No comments:

Post a Comment