Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When You Think You've Got It Down

I've posted a number of times about the unfortunate complex mess that is the reality of being bisexual. So I'll keep this short.

I was having a conversation with my sister and her husband about sexual preference, and I admitted to the fact that when a man is attracted to me, I'm generally aware of it, and not shy. When a beautiful woman so much as glances at me, I turn into a hot mess and I'm a blubbering blushing fool that can't meet her gaze. I have always found it strange.

What's even more strange? Most of my sexual dreams are about women. Most of my sexual fantasies are about men. My sister said that since I think about men when I need to *ahem* er...get off...then I have my answer as to what I really want.

Touche. Indeed.

What sucks? I think I will always have that other gender desire...no matter what gender I end up with.

2 comments:

  1. sweetheart, it never ends. Even though I am in an exclusive relationship with my sons father. I still find myself wanting to be with a woman. Whoever you end up with. I wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I wish you happiness and contentment... that is a complication many of us haven't had to deal with. The fact that your dream fantasies are about women and waking fantasies are about men is interesting, as is the fact that you don't seem comfortable with attention from women. Without diving too deep into Pop Psychology, it sounds like you might have a hard time consciously confronting your attraction to women. Do you feel pressured to be more attracted to men than women?

    ReplyDelete