Monday, February 15, 2010

What The Frack?!

For realzies, I could easily have a heart attack.

You'll recall my post about the Angelcare Monitor and how incredible it is...

Well, as much as I love it, it almost killed me when it went off three times today...all within minutes of each other. My son is fine...wasn't turning blue, was breathing and reacting just fine...but it scared me so badly I thought I would lose my mind.

I don't understand what caused it, and that's what freaks me out. Prior to this I had only had one false alarm ever, and that one had me on edge for days.

But this is why I got it...to be warned if something is wrong. The chances are minuscule, but the fear is paralyzing. The fact is, the thought of anything happening to your child is enough to make any parent break into a sweat and feel nauseous.

I'm scared half to death. But thank God I have something to warn me...I couldn't stand it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment