Thursday, February 18, 2010

Go Eff Yourself.

This post is dedicated to all the people who need to screw off. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Jillian Michaels, you top my list (if only because I want to throat punch you, while I simultaneously want to do naughty girly-sex things to you). You are a (kinda hot) pain in my ass. Your 30 Day Shred killed my knees and ankles so now I gimp around like an 80yr old. Sexy. Thanks.

To all people involved in taking any Joss Whedon show off the air...you are a douchetard. The days of Buffy and Angel were glorious. Dollhouse rocked my world, and you ruined it. TV is lame now. Good job. And just when I needed it to be good, as I sit here for numerous hours a day with a three month old.

FDA, you suck balls. I have been grocery shopping lately and may I say...you sure don't care what people put in their bodies. The quantity of junk food, the incredible selection....you know there are CINNABON toaster pastries?! You can make everything in a microwave. I wonder why we're so unhealthy. Bastards (oh and also, the self control required for me to NOT eat that stuff is ridiculous. Nom nom nom).

Now, to my housewife sister...you can really go eff yourself. Do not tell me that I should get a job and go to school at the same time, and leave my kid with other people. I set myself up in this situation so that I could avoid that. You like working so much? GET YOUR OWN DAMN JOB.
KTHXBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment