Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Good Stuff.

I cuddled with my ex the other day.

Now, before anyone jumps to judge, I do have to say that it was innocent, and just nice to have someone holding me. After all, it has been a long time.

I'm literally STARVING for affection right now.

Some days, it's not bad at all...other days, I can hardly think about anything but having someone touch me.

But laying with her reminded me of why I love to be with women. The softness and the curves and the way they moan and kiss and tease and ohmygod.....

But, if I'm being quite honest...everything feels like foreplay when I'm with a woman. And I have always wondered why. I have always hated that I feel that way.

So here's my confession: I have never loved a man, but I love fucking them.

Gender doesn't actually matter...not in the long run. But I had to admit these feelings somewhere.

I miss being held and kissed and touched and fucked, but I don't want to deal with a relationship yet. I'm not ready to go looking for someone. I'm happy just being with my son. But what do you do, when you miss the good stuff?

I wish I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment