Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

You know you're a hot mess when your first thoughts upon waking are about wanting someone to pull your hair.

Dirty, dirty thoughts.

So I sit here eating chocolate (because ohmygod it's actually helping), and thinking about the remarkable amount of restraint it has been taking to not give into these crazy hormones.

And then I think of restraints, and it's all downhill from there.

I can say with absolute certainty that my instinct is to act and not think. My mind becomes all hazy and I can't remember why I shouldn't be doing these things.

*facepalm*

this is beyond pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete