Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweet dreams are not made of these

One thing about only sleeping 1-3hrs at a time, is that when you dream (if you dream), it's like some sort of drug trip. Dreams are random enough as it is. This isn't "oh we were in my house but it didn't look like my house but I knew it was and then you were there but you turned into my mom..." NO. That's normal dream stuff. This is like..."then I was running through a visual interpretation of each state of mind that you go through before you meet your imminent death." <---True story. Let me tell you, people, it's extremely organized.

This morning, The Boy decided to sleep for two hours straight (which I have come to appreciate). So of course I lay him down, then lay down myself and holy crap! Suddenly I'm at my bachelorette party (did I mention I am SINGLE? Never married), and my mom and friends are trying to get me to lay in some bed while some sexy-slender-stripper-oh-my-god (female)rubs all over me (think under-water dance type slow motion). And I think "oh this is awesome" and the it hits me! BAM! OMG! Am I getting married to a man, or a woman (see: sexuality confusion)?!

You see, internet, this is a real-life question. I have only been in love with one person (a woman) but sexy-time with men = hawt and simple (and leads to baby. Enter The Boy). After crazy unhealthy relationships with women I have been thinking..ah! I like men! I want to get married! I want a traditional life! Then I see a sexy lady and I'm like...damn it. And so it goes.

Now while this is admittedly effed up, it is the reality of my sexuality, so deal.

Back in dream-land I find that I am indeed marrying a woman, and cue me running away because oh shit she's pregnant and resembles my ex and this all is bad. And this is me:
Now I sit here wondering...does this mean something?! But if so, what?!

Then I realize that it means I am sleep deprived, confused, scared and lonely/horny. All things I could have told you in normal waking life.

Any of you other mommies out there having a wack-ass time when it comes to dreams?
*note to self: stop assuming you have followers. This is only your second post*

No comments:

Post a Comment