Sunday, June 27, 2010

Because It Hurts

My pregnant, engaged, good friend?

I am falling in love with her. And I want to kick my own ass for it.

I've noticed an infatuation for months now, and it has been rather intense. I've spent small bits of time away from her to see if it goes away. And sure, it helps a little. But then I see her and I feel like I just come undone.

Her fiance is (of course) all about us hooking up. We did, last night.

She has feelings for me too. I just didn't expect to feel anything like this. The butterflies. Missing her after one day apart. That sinking feeling in my stomach when she says she misses me. The empty feeling in my chest when I know she's with him. Feeling like I'm going to fucking puke. The anxiety of waiting for a call, or a text.

What.The.Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment